Hospital Playlist S1 • Resident • Character Profile • Chu Minha

Chu Min-ha 
( gynecologist second year Resident) / 34 years old

a passionate woman of obstetrics and gynecology woman 

There are many parts that I want to study.
There are many surgeries I want to try, so I'm always busy.
But the hospital is still very good.
I'm trusted by professors and nurses, but...
All I can do is study, love is fail,
Fashion is too much, makeup is an error.

As a child, my mother said.
"It's not fashion to dress the same as others."

Following that lesson,
Fashion is quite a departure from mediocrity.
It's not the fashion of the world.
clothes of extraordinary colors and designs
And on a good day, Even the darker green eyeshadow makeup. Her "edge," which she can't give up even if she's busy, it's going too far every day

I don't know when.
I can't answer your questions.
I can't even make eye contact.
He's giggling at his cell phone every day.
I thought you were a loser.

One day...
When he ate alone, she felt sorry for him,
And now you're sitting next to
I wanted to talk to him.

And now,
Get closer to his consideration and warmth
I wanted to feel it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hospital Playlist S1 • Resident •Character Profile • Jang Gyeoul

Hospital Playlist S1 • 99ers Character Profile • Kim Junwan

Hospital Playlist S1• 99ers Character Profile • Chae Song Hwa