Hospital Playlist S1 • Resident • Character Profile • Ahn Chihong

Ahn Chi-hong 
(Neurosurgery Resident 3rd year (Military Academy previous graduate) / 38 years old) 

   He is a neurosurgery resident who is full-time, and enters medical school late. The doctor's dream came true.  Even though he is older than his peers, heget along well like a friend because of his personality. 

In all one's life
I've never been discouraged or discouraged.
Strangely theres only one. When I stand in front of Professor Chae Song-hwa, like a cadet with a tight eye, my body, mind, and head harden, Like a warrior, full of discipline I make mistakes every time. 

But I liked her.

She was good though. He was worried about her feet wearing old shoes. Songhwa, who smiled broadly at the flowers, was pretty.

I don't feel like it's stopped because you don't want me to.
I can't go, I can't stop,
Chi Hong's mind is complicate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hospital Playlist S1 • Resident •Character Profile • Jang Gyeoul

Hospital Playlist S1 • 99ers Character Profile • Kim Junwan

Hospital Playlist S1• 99ers Character Profile • Chae Song Hwa