Hospital Playlist S1 • Character Profile • Lee Uju


Lee Woo-joo / Uju
(Son of Ik-jun / 5 years old)
      
     Ik-jun's only son  Following his name, he conveys good spirits with a wide mind like the universe.  He's only five years old.

Dad is the kind of person who can break his promise like he's eating. Someone who has to go whenever the "beep" rings, But I realized that he loves me more than anyone else.

Woojoo is also a smart son.

I spend more time with my aunt wang than my father,. I've never complained. 

My favorite food is rice noodles that I eat with my dad.
My favorite song is a lullaby that my dad sings for me. 
My favorite smell was the smell of disinfectant from my dad's.

The gap between the thoughts of my dad keeps reminding me of the daycare center.
"Daddy, is this your first love?"


Comments

  1. uju-yaa, how bout your first love? isnt mone your loved ones?😍😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hospital Playlist S1 • Resident •Character Profile • Jang Gyeoul

Hospital Playlist S1 • 99ers Character Profile • Kim Junwan

Hospital Playlist S1• 99ers Character Profile • Chae Song Hwa