Hospital Playlist S1• 99ers Character Profile • Lee Ikjun


LEE IKJUN
• Class of 1999 in Medical School, assistant professor of pancreatic surgery / 40 years old.

             Study, Surgery, Even Guitar! A man who can't do anything. Looking at Ik-jun, that's... The world is unjust. Always the top of the school, never missing out on play! This is a surprising combination of brain development and concentration. 
         He went to medical school at the top of my class. He is on a roll with the fastest promotion among his colleagues. a life without failure So life is fun and pleasant for Ik-jun. As a moodmaker, natural sense and cheerfulness It is the secret of his popularity and his charm. 

      There is no 30-minute treatment for Ik-jun, let alone three minutes.Knowing the gratitude of the donor and the earnestness of the beneficiary, He listen to the patient's story again and again. As a result, it's well past the set medical hours. It often embarrasses nurses.

     Of course, this chatter is not confined to the patients. I know how specific it is and how diverse it is. Every time I ask a question, Sometimes, I get the advice of my friends.  It's also very specific and diverse to know ... In one question, every time I give a speech to my friends, I sometimes get beaten by my friends.

       He's got hospital work, while living insanely, taking care of his son. he's living a hectic life. He never even resents his wife, Hye-jung, "A choice that the people I love will be happier than I am!" That's how he loves. On Hye-jung's divorce declaration, Ik-jun knew. His love law is wrong..


"Do I regret it? Do I feel wronged? No! There's only one thing that Ik-jun thinks. All I have to do is take care of myself and my son uju.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hospital Playlist S1 • Resident •Character Profile • Jang Gyeoul

Hospital Playlist S1 • 99ers Character Profile • Kim Junwan

Hospital Playlist S1• 99ers Character Profile • Chae Song Hwa