Hospital Playlist S1 • Character Profile • Lee Iksun

Lee Ik-sun 

( Ik-jun's younger sister, Army major / 38 years old)

      When Ik-jun says boom, Ik-soon says clap.
A brother and sister who look like each other, showing off their perfect chemistry. As an Army major, she is serving in a frontline unit in Inje, Gangwon Province. 

The unit is called the 'Viper' and is famous for its poisonous major. When I was a kid, I had a big surgery for biliary atresia. The disease was frequent.

Maybe that's why she's still a cute little girl at home. She is an immature dongsaeng who should always taken care of his older brother, Lee Ik-jun.

Since I was a kid, I prefer salted seafood to ham. I like gochujang more than ketchup.
Iksun, who had a taste for adults.

Even now, I enjoy sashimi, gopchang, Pyeongyang naengmyeon, and sundae soup.
My favorite food is Ssogari Spicy Stew.

Since the body is tied to the troops, visiting the restaurant is only a bit bleak through the Internet

I'm tied to the army, so I'm looking for good restaurants

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hospital Playlist S1 • Resident •Character Profile • Jang Gyeoul

Hospital Playlist S1 • 99ers Character Profile • Kim Junwan

Hospital Playlist S1• 99ers Character Profile • Chae Song Hwa